Website AFRICA MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS LTD
The Computer Technician performs maintenance of servers and work station and other peripheral computer equipment.). Perform other duties as necessary. The incumbent will be working closely with the Recreation Services Manager.
· Responsible for the inter accounts issued to the computers.
· Configures each computer to comply with the network properties of the work group.
· Perform preventive maintenance every week, trouble shooting and repair when workstation is down.
· Monitor daily operation of the work station, ensuring of optimum level of performance.
· Log sheet monitoring, assistance to computer users with regards to web browsing computer application; installs and updates the operating environment, software applications, and anti-virus protection of the workstation and server.
· Installation of new equipment such as new computers, printer, scanner, involves configuration of LAN connection. Prepares requisitions and internet search for hardware and software (spare parts, software application) for Hometown Connection use, including computer supplies.
· Generates reports memorandum essential doe the Hometown Connection operation.
· On call emergency repair for MWR computers located in different outlets (Library, Turner Club, CPO Club and Officer’s Club
Required Academic Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
· Graduate of any (4) years computer courses such as Bachelor of Science in Computer and Electronics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Information Technology and other related field.
· Adult First Aid, CPR and AED Training Certificate
· Star Service Training Certificate
· Two (2) years’ experience in related field.
· Knowledge in PC trouble shooting and repair
· Knowledge in LAN & WAN, TCP/IP protocols
· Must speak, read and understand English language
· Must have a valid driver’s license and passport
Qualified and interested applicants who meet the specifications are requested to send their CVS to [email protected] by 9th September 2023. Indicate the position applied for and also attach copies of:
· Up-To-Date Resume (we need CV showing your career history up to today)
· All-work-related training certificate
· Education Certificates
· Employment certificate/Recommendation letters
· Valid Passport Copy
· COVID-19 vaccination certificate
· Driving License Copy.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Net monthly Salary is $510
To apply for this job please visit jobs.amsol.africa.