Website AFRICA MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS LTD
Responsible for ensuring that poured concrete is laid and finished to the highest standard. Perform other duties as necessary. The incumbent will be working closely with the Foreman Concrete.
· Performs a variety of tasks including erecting and setting forms for concrete structures, buildings, and site
work, according to specifications and drawings.
· Completes records, maintains tools and equipment, and performs various clean-up and housekeeping
· Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal protective equipment.
· Performs other duties and activities as directed.
Required Academic Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
· Must understand concrete techniques and methods of installation and construction.
· Knowledge of hand-held and power tools including power vibrators, polishers, cutting saws, and edging
· Must be able to read, interpret blueprints and design and follow engineering drawings, specifications, and
· Must speak, read, and understand the English Language.
· Must pass overseas medical screening and be in good health
· Must have at least three (3) years of experience as a concrete finisher.
· Must have at least a High School diploma, Technical or Vocational course Graduate is required.
· Must have a valid passport
Qualified and interested applicants who meet the specifications are requested to send their CVS to [email protected] by 25th September 2023. Indicate the position applied for and also attach copies of:
· Up-To-Date Resume (we need CV showing your career history up to today)
· All-work-related training certificate
· Education Certificates
· Employment certificate/Recommendation letters
· Valid Passport Copy
· COVID-19 vaccination certificate
· Driving License Copy.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Net monthly Salary is $500.4
To apply for this job please visit jobs.amsol.africa.