Website AFRICA MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS LTD
Responsible for ensuring that poured concrete is laid and finished to the highest standard. Perform other duties as necessary. The incumbent will be working closely with the Asst. Fire Chief for Prevention, Deputy & Fire Chief.
· Maintains and repairs emergency arresting gear to ensure compliance with governing regulations and readiness of gear.
· Performs all required maintenance and repair of the airfield arresting gear and appurtenances.
· Inspect, rig and de-rig the airfield arresting gear and appurtenances as required.
· Accomplish all reports, forms, parts requisition, and maintenance schedule as required and other duties as directed by the Fire Chief.
· Must be able to complete reports and schedule maintenance on the computer SKED program.
· Responsible for coordination of SPOT checks.
· Performs other duties and activities as directed.
Required Academic Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
· Must speak, read, and understand the English language.
· • Must pass overseas medical screening and be in good health.
· • Must hold Country and Government driver’s license.
· • Must be able to obtain and maintain the Airfield Vehicle Operators Course License.
· Three (3) years of experience as journeyman mechanic level and engine repair services is preferred.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS: SPECIAL CERTIFICATION OR TRAINING
• DoD/IFSAC/Pro Board (HAZMAT Awareness)
• DoD Approved (CPR – American Heart Association – Health Care Provider)
• Must have successfully completed the training and certification of Personnel Qualification Standard (PQS):
• E-28 Arresting Gear
• 3M 301 Maintenance Person
• Completed TESDA Certifications is highly desired but not required:
• Auto Engine Rebuilding – NC II
• Automotive Mechanical Assembly – NC II and III
• Automotive Servicing – NC I, II, III, and IV
• Experience in aircraft arrestments on E-28 arresting gear is highly desired.
· Must have a valid passport
Qualified and interested applicants who meet the specifications are requested to send their CVS to [email protected] by 25th September 2023. Indicate the position applied for and also attach copies of:
· Up-To-Date Resume (we need CV showing your career history up to today)
· All-work-related training certificate
· Education Certificates
· Employment certificate/Recommendation letters
· Valid Passport Copy
· COVID-19 vaccination certificate
· Driving License Copy.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Net monthly Salary is $896.4
To apply for this job please visit jobs.amsol.africa.