Website AFRICA MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS LTD
Our client, an international organization is looking to hire a 2nd Cook Assistant who is responsible for checking supplies and groceries received in work area. May assist in serving special diet meals or cafeteria food service. The incumbent will be working closely with the MWR CLUBS SUPERVISOR.
· Performs full range of simple cooking tasks.
· Weighs, measures and dispenses foods in accordance with portion controls
· Mixes ingredients according to precisely written recipes.
· Sets up and replenishes food/salad bar.
· Cleans and maintains equipment and work areas.
· Knowledge of the methods and procedures relating to food preparation in small quantities and the skill to apply such information to cook a limited variety of prepared foods.
· Ability to read and understand written food service material such as food labels; standardizes recipes, etc. frequently lifts or move objects weighing up to 40lbs.
· Ensures proper portion control for food, condiments and supplies are accurate
· Expected to adhere to fire, safety and sanitation standards
· Keeps work area clean and neat at all times. At the end of shift cleans and sanitizes work area
· Maintains highest standards of sanitation
· Maintains temperature controls, labelling and dating consumable items
· Strictly adheres to FIFO method when pulling or using stocks
· Assistant to cook
· Performs other related duties as required.
Required Academic Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
· Must speak, read and understand English language.
· Must pass overseas medical screening and be in good health
· Food Handler Certificate.
· Adult First Aid, CPR and AED Training Certificate
· Star Service Training Certificate
· Valid Passport copy
Qualified and interested applicants who meet the specifications are requested to send their CVS to [email protected] by 15th September 2023. Indicate the position applied for and also attach copies of Up-To-Date Resume (we need CV showing your career history up to today), All-work-related training certificate, Education Certificates and employment certificate, Passport Copy, COVID-19 vaccination certificate and Driving License Copy. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Net Salary is $ 510.00
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org