Website AFRICA MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS LTD
Our client, an international organization is looking to hire a Baker is in charge of preparing baked goods for sale to customers. Their duties include creating recipes, ordering ingredients and coordinating baking schedules to produce breads, cakes, pastries, pies, cookies and other goods.
The incumbent will be working closely with the MWR CLUBS SUPERVISOR
· Familiar with the use of most common baking tools
· Bakes in a neat and efficient manner
· May be required to decorate cakes and train others to do the same
· Requisitions bakery products and other merchandise to assure adequate stock levels
· Ensures portion control and prevents waste
· Ensures compliance with sanitation and health codes at all times
· Keeps abreast of the techniques of baking and trains, advises and indoctrinates food service helper
· Ensure all food items are received and accounted for and spoilage is documented
· Keeps work area clean and neat at all times
· Maintains highest standards of sanitation
· Ensures temperature controls, labelling and dating items are complete and accurate
· Strictly adheres to FIFO method when pulling or using stock
· Performs related duties as requested or assigned.
Required Academic Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
· Must speak, read and understand English language.
· Must pass overseas medical screening and be in good health.
· Must possess a current Driver’s License
· Food Handler Certificate.
· Adult First Aid, CPR and AED Training Certificate
· Star Service Training Certificate
· High school graduate or related field.
· Must have a minimum of two (2) years of baking experience in a full service restaurant, major hotel or country club.
Qualified and interested applicants who meet the specifications are requested to send their CVS to [email protected] by 15th September 2023. Indicate the position applied for and also attach copies of:
· Up-To-Date Resume (we need CV showing your career history up to today)
· All-work-related training certificate
· Education Certificates
· Employment certificate/Recommendation letters
· Passport Copy
· COVID-19 vaccination certificate
· Driving License Copy.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Net monthly Salary is $ 540.00
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com