Website AFRICA MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS LTD
Our client, an international organization is looking to hire a Concrete Form Setter whose responsibility is performing a variety of tasks including erecting and setting forms for concrete structures, buildings, and site work, according to specifications and drawings. The incumbent will be working closely with the Foreman Concrete
· Completes records, maintains tools and equipment, and performs various clean-up and housekeeping activities.
· Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal protective equipment.
· Performs other duties and activities as directed.
Required Academic Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
· Must understand carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction.
· Must be able to read, interpret blueprints and design and follow engineering drawings, specifications, and instructions.
· Must be able to safely use manual tools and power equipment.
· Must speak, read, and understand the English Language.
· Must pass overseas medical screening and be in good health.
· Must have a valid Professional Driver’s License with at least Restriction Code 2.
· Must have at least three (3) years’ experience in concrete form setter.
Qualified and interested applicants who meet the specifications are requested to send their CVS to [email protected] by 25th September 2023. Indicate the position applied for and also attach copies of:
· Up-To-Date Resume (we need CV showing your career history up to today)
· All-work-related training certificate
· Education Certificates
· Employment certificate/Recommendation letters
· Passport Copy
· COVID-19 vaccination certificate
· Driving License Copy.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Net monthly Salary is $ 500.40
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com