Website AFRICA MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS LTD
Our client, an international organization is looking to hire a Tailor who is going to be responsible for constructing, altering, repairing, or modifying garments for customers based on their specifications, needs, and preferences. The incumbent will be working closely with the Senior Tailor.
Provides alterations to all styles of fabrics of official Navy uniforms and typical civilian attire. Confers with customer to determine the type of material and garment style desired. Keeps accurate record of all alterations made. Perform other tasks assigned.
Required Academic Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
· Must speak, read, and understand English language.
· Must pass overseas medical screening and be in good health.
· Must be a graduate from an accredited Tailor school.
· Minimum of one (1) year experience in clothing alteration and repair.
Qualified and interested applicants who meet the specifications are requested to send their CVS to [email protected] by 25th September 2023. Indicate the position applied for and also attach copies of:
· Up-To-Date Resume (we need CV showing your career history up to today)
· All-work-related training certificate
· Education Certificates
· Employment certificate/Recommendation letters
· Passport Copy
· COVID-19 vaccination certificate
· Driving License Copy.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Net monthly Salary is $ 500.40
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org