Website AFRICA MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS LTD
Our client, an international organization is looking to hire a Warehouseman who is responsible for off-loading subsistence and supply items, removing delivered items from pallets, and storing items per PWS requirements. The incumbent will be working closely with the Warehouse Manager.
• Performing inventories, audits, verifying materials (or merchandise) against receiving documents, noting and reporting discrepancies and obvious damages.
• Routing materials to prescribed storage locations.
• Storing, stacking, or palletizing materials IAW prescribed storage methods, rearranging and taking inventory of stored materials, examining stored materials and reporting deterioration and damage, and removing material from storage.
• Issue and receive parts, supplies, and material to customers out of a variety of stores and maintain records of all transactions.
• Operate hand or power trucks in performing warehousing duties.
• Performs mandatory periodic auditinventory actions, interacts with customers; updates computer systems, and maintains 100% accountability of all transactions and warehouse inventories.
• Performs other duties as assigned to meet organizational/operational objectives.
Required Academic Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
• Knowledgeable in warehouse operations, issues, sorts, receives, processes, and stores material and stocks.
• Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
• Must possess administrative, organizational, and computer skills to include proficiency with Microsoft Office suite. • Proven ability to organize, prioritize, and follow through to completion on multiple tasks, under strict deadlines and changing priorities.
• Must pass overseas medical screening and be in good health.
• Must have a valid and be able to obtain driver’s license with the following codes (2,3 or B1, B2 or D).
• Must be able to operate material handling equipment such as forklift, pallet jack, man lift etc.
• Knowledge of Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and storage requirements to meet compatibility of products based on hazard class is required.
• Completed Logistics course from TESDA is a plus:
➢ Warehousing Services – NC II, III, IV
• Must have at least a High School diploma, a Technical or Vocational School graduate is required
• Minimum of three (3) years of military experience in warehousing and supply operations desired or comparable civilian experience.
• Experience in maintenance and supply documentation and procedures
Qualified and interested applicants who meet the specifications are requested to send their CVS to [email protected] by 15th September 2023. Indicate the position applied for and also attach copies of:
· Up-To-Date Resume (we need CV showing your career history up to today)
· All-work-related training certificate
· Education Certificates
· Employment certificate/Recommendation letters
· Passport Copy
· COVID-19 vaccination certificate
· Driving License Copy.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Net monthly Salary is $ 540.00
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com