Website AFRICA MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS LTD
Perform other duties as necessary. The incumbent will be working closely with the Fuel Distribution System Supervisor
Responsible for maintaining Type III Liquid Fuel Distribution Systems and all mechanical equipment in fully operational condition
• Performs minor maintenance on the fuel systems and refuel vehicles daily.
• Troubleshoots, inspects, and performs recurring maintenance on all fuel systems.
• Performs technical analysis and reviews all work proposed for the liquid fuel facilities and equipment.
• Performs and accomplishes work described on the Vehicle and Equipment Work Order (VEWO) within established job standards.
• Performs refueling and de-fueling operations by using USAF R-11 and R-12 refueling vehicles and fixed and portable pantographs and piping.
• Conducts routine circulation of fuel systems, exercise and operate refueling vehicles.
• Operates maintains and repairs fixed and mobile Bio-Slurper recovery systems.
• Performs inspections of fuel systems and equipment, and reports results to supervisory personnel.
• Performs preventive and corrective maintenance on fuel tanks and distribution systems, pumps, valves, piping, aircraft fueling stations, truck fill stands, filter separators, strainers, containment systems, support equipment, and other ancillary equipment located at the fuel facilities, as directed.
• Performs pressure testing of piping and hoses, and calibrates pressure relief valves, pressure gauges, and flow meters.
• Interprets schematic diagrams, such as tank and fuel distribution piping.
• Uses maintenance manuals to troubleshoot and repair facility and equipment deficiencies.
• Documents facility discrepancies and submits reports and records of all maintenance actions, including labor and repair parts usage.
• Performs other work-related duties and responsibilities as assigned to meet organizational/operational objectives.
Required Academic Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
· Shall be capable of detecting and correcting system component malfunctions, misalignments, leaks, and other adjustment issues and performing scheduled and unscheduled fuel system maintenance.
· Shall be capable of removing, repairing, and replacing minor system components, and have a basic knowledge of automatic tank components and gauging systems.
· Operations and maintenance of CLA-VAL flow control valves are desired.
· Must be able to read the AF operating/maintenance manual and prepare documents for parts needed for repairs.
· Ability to read and interpret Work Orders, parts requests, drawings/schematics/blueprints, and manuals to accomplish assigned duties.
· Proven ability to organize, prioritize, and follow through to completion of multiple tasks, under strict deadlines and changing priorities.
· Ability to work quickly and in a potentially high-stress environment.
· Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing in English.
· Must pass overseas medical screening and be in good health.
· Must have a valid driver’s license with the following license codes (B, B1, B2, C, D) and be able to operate assigned vehicles.
· Must know how to use the tablet for PMs about the Maximo program
· Must have at least a High School diploma, Vocational or Technical course Graduate is required.
· Desired minimum of three (3) years of experience in fuel system/equipment preventive maintenance and repair, specifically including pumps, valves, filter separators, strainers, flow meters, calibration techniques for Pressure Relief Valve, Gauges, Flow meters and hydrostatic test of fuel hoses. Demonstrated understanding of how to use repair manuals and schematic diagrams
· Must have a valid passport
Qualified and interested applicants who meet the specifications are requested to send their CVS to [email protected] by 9th September 2023. Indicate the position applied for and also attach copies of:
· Up-To-Date Resume (we need CV showing your career history up to today)
· All-work-related training certificate
· Education Certificates
· Employment certificate/Recommendation letters
· Valid Passport Scanned Copy
· COVID-19 vaccination certificate
· Driving License Copy.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Net monthly Salary is $552.0
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org