Website AFRICA MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS LTD
The incumbent will be working closely with the Foreman or General Foreman
· Reads and interprets instructions and procedures.
· Moves materials and equipment to work locations and sets up work site.
· Prepares construction sites, pours, and spreads concrete, sets forms, and/or finishes surfaces.
· Participates in routine and turnaround plant maintenance projects and activities.
· Help equipment operators, carpenters, and other skilled tradespeople on-site when necessary.
· Completes records, maintains tools and equipment, and performs various clean-up and housekeeping activities.
· Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal protective
· Performs other duties and activities as directed.
Required Academic Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
· Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
· Must be able to read, interpret blueprints and design and follow engineering drawings, specifications, and
· Must speak, read, and understand the English Language.
· Must pass overseas medical screening and be in good health.
· Must have at least High School diploma, Technical or Vocational course Graduate is required.
· Must have at least one (1) year experience as general laborer in the construction industry.
Qualified and interested applicants who meet the specifications are requested to send their CVS to [email protected] by 9th September 2023. Indicate the position applied for and also attach copies of:
· Up-To-Date Resume (we need CV showing your career history up to today)
· All-work-related training certificate
· Education Certificates
· Employment certificate/Recommendation letters
· Valid Passport Copy
· COVID-19 vaccination certificate
· Driving License Copy.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Net monthly Salary is $500.4
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com