Website AFRICA MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS LTD
The incumbent will be working closely with the LEAD, IDIQ SCHEDULER
- Assist to set up tasks and sub tasks to ensure satisfactory realization of project contract requirements as scheduled.
- Organize, implement and maintain scheduling management system supporting identified projects and their plans.
- Log project timelines and maintain database of tasks and its status.
- Log all new information into database and provide scheduled reports for contract coordination and reporting purposes.
- Interact with customer and project staff to schedule work and coordinate assignments.
- Design and develop project schedule.
- Interact with project team and task managers to define scope of work to develop and update detailed schedules, cost information and identification of variances from original plan.
- Evaluate project schedule progress and performance and identify developing problem areas.
- Analyze critical path and constraints to determine effect of changes to schedule and recommend work-around.
- Develop and update weekly short interval schedule working with superintendents and field engineers.
- Suggest management of risks affecting project profit, costs, schedules and client relations.
- Support project management team to maintain timely and effective change management processes, procedures and systems.
- Assist project team to develop and maintain periodic status reports to keep management informed on project progress.
- Conduct analysis to determine alternative courses of action or recovery on slipped schedules.
- Interact with customer or client, managers, and operation leaders.
- Perform other work as assigned.
Required Academic Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
• Must have good oral and written communication skills which enable to effectively liaise with clients, other departments within the organization, subcontractors and clients, and report directly to the Senior Management.
• Particular attention to details, good project management skills.
• Must pass overseas medical screening and be in good health.
• Must be contract oriented and computer literate in Microsoft Office software.
• Must have a valid and be able to obtain driver’s license with restriction code at least 2.
• Knowledge in NAVFAC MAXIMO Training is desirable.
• Knowledge in blueprint reading and project scheduling software (i.e. Primavera, etc.).
• Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (any discipline) is preferred.
• Must have at least three (3) years working experience as project scheduler, facility inspector and/or planner & estimator.
Qualified and interested applicants who meet the specifications are requested to send their CVS to [email protected] by 25th September 2023. Indicate the position applied for and also attach copies of:
· Up-To-Date Resume (we need CV showing your career history up to today)
· All-work-related training certificate
· Education Certificates
· Employment certificate/Recommendation letters
· Valid Passport Copy
· COVID-19 vaccination certificate
· Driving License Copy.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Net monthly Salary is $800.0
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org