Website AFRICA MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS LTD
Under the supervision of the Foreman, the Plumber maintains and repairs pipes systems, plumbing fixtures, and appurtenances. Installs, tests, troubleshoots, and repairs pipe systems designed to conduct the flow of water, sewage, and industrial wastes. The incumbent will be working closely with the Foreman, Plumber.
- Reports to and receives assignments, instructions, and direction from the Foreman.
- Reads and interprets instructions and documentation and plans work activities.
- Fits and maintains water systems in buildings; including toilets, baths, showers, sinks, washing machines and dishwashers.
- Installs new pipework and identifies and repairs faults to damaged water or heating systems.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner to get along with customers co-workers, and supervisors.
- Moves materials and equipment to work locations and sets-up work site.
- Completes records, maintains tools and equipment, and performs various clean-up/housekeeping activities.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe, clean, sanitary, healthy, presentable, and professional atmosphere, free of dust, clutter, and trash in all working facilities and areas.
- Responsible for proper utilization and safeguarding of all government and contractor-provided property (e.g. including government facilities, equipment, and tools).
- Responsible for the precise execution of Company time reporting procedures and accurate completion of timesheets.
- Responsible to perform all assigned duties as safely and efficiently as possible to maintain a safe work environment.
- Observes and follow all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal protective equipment.
- Performs other duties and activities as directed.
Required Academic Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
- Mechanical knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, schematics, and written reference material, and follow engineering drawings, specifications, and instructions.
- Able and willing to work periods of long hours to meet mission and project requirements.
- Must be able to perform physical activities such as, but not limited to, bending, standing, climbing, or walking.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft programs such as Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must speak, read, and understand the English Language.
- Must pass overseas medical screening and be in good health.
- Any plumbing certification/s is highly desired.
Must be at least a High School, Technical, or Vocational course graduate is required.
- Must have at least (3) years of plumbing experience with installation, assembly, and repair of pipes, fittings and fixtures for heating, water, and drainage systems.
Qualified and interested applicants who meet the specifications are requested to send their CVS to [email protected] by 9th September 2023. Indicate the position applied for and also attach copies of:
· Up-To-Date Resume (we need CV showing your career history up to today)
· All-work-related training certificate
· Education Certificates
· Employment certificate/Recommendation letters
· Valid Passport Copy
· COVID-19 vaccination certificate
· Driving License Copy.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Net monthly Salary is $500.4
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com