Website AFRICA MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS LTD
Our client, an international organization is looking to hire a Cashier whose responsibility is to man and operate the Marina Pro Shop Counter, monitors and records VHF radio and telephone communication.
The incumbent will be working closely with the MARINA SUPERVISOR
· The incumbent picks up cash change fund and delivers monetary sales bag and Daily Activity Report (DAR) to the MWR Central Cashier before opening and after closing of the Marina Pro-Shop Counter.
· Performs selling of pro-shop merchandizes, provides equipment rental to customers, collect rental fees, enters collected fees into the cash drawers and issues official receipts to customers.
· Maintains Marina rental reservations, monitors, schedules and coordinates LCM and Deep-sea Fishing charters.
· Maintains and monitors Mako and ski boats reservations.
· Performs requisitioning of merchandize and maintains proper storage.
· The incumbent coordinates with chartering customer, Deep-sea Boat Captain and or Annex-06 for scheduled fishing trip.
· Conducts and maintains accurate inventories and records of Marina merchandizes, prepares, reviews, evaluates and submits Certificate of Dispositions (CODs) and NAFI purchase requisitions for approval of authorized MWR Management personnel.
· Prepares and submits monthly inventory records and reports to NAF MWR Accounting Office at specified timeframes via Marina Manager.
· Alternates Marina Storekeeper as required. Promptly reports Marina issues and concerns to Marina Manager. · Other duties as assigned.
Required Academic Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
· Must be familiar with requisitions, invoices, official receipts, or other procurement related documents that may serve as support to receive/issue materials or equipment.
· Must be computer literate, capable to use calculators and cash drawers/registers. Familiar with Microsoft Windows Excel applications,
· Must be able to communicate effectively in English language, both verbally and in writing.
· Must have a current driver’s license, can drive a pick-up truck up to 3/4-ton capacity.
· Must have experience in the Navy Supply System.
· CPR & First Aid Training certification · Star Service Customer Service Training
· Fleet and Family Readiness Cash Handling Training.
· Must be High School graduate.
Qualified and interested applicants who meet the specifications are requested to send their CVS to [email protected] by 15th September 2023. Indicate the position applied for and also attach copies of:
· Up-To-Date Resume (we need CV showing your career history up to today)
· All-work-related training certificate
· Education Certificates
· Employment certificate/Recommendation letters
· Passport Copy
· COVID-19 vaccination certificate
· Driving License Copy.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Net monthly Salary is $ 540.00
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com