Website AFRICA MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS LTD
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Manage day to day administration while ensuring cost control on
regular expenses such as–
· Maintenance related expense
· Communications equipment
· Guest house management
· Pantry/ refreshments
· Cafeteria (if present within the given region)
2. Responsible for maintenance of furnitures, fixtures and other office equipments and represent admin team in audit
3. Maintain all communication equipment including Video
Conferencing, telephones – landlines (ISD & STD), mobiles, EPBX & PRI lines etc.
4. Ensure implementation of the contract negotiated with service providers
5. Responsible for provision of stationery, food, corporate gifts, etc. as
per requirement given by Business Units/ Management
6. Maintain records of telephone, mobile, electricity, ACs and other
vendor bills etc. to ensure timely payment of bills after seeking approvals. Process bills to accounts for payments and maintain receipts of invoices. Ensure filing of claims and recovery.
7. Process material management payments through SAP
8. Ensure compliance to VFAR while processing invoices for payments and compliance to purchase policy.
9. Handle petty cash – Manage day to day requirements for petty cash by preparing vouchers and making reports for payments to cellular service providers, entertainment facilities providers and other vendors.
10. Co-ordinate with employees, housekeepers, vendors etc. for procurement, repair & maintenance of day to day office facilities
11. Ensure proper book keeping of MIS reports, audits reports and documents like lease, MOUs, Boqs, Bills, payments, etc.
12. Ensure compliance with ISO 14001 and maintain premises to preserve the environment by effectively managing power, AC systems, generators and amenities like water, etc.
13. Ensure adherence to code of conduct and ensure process implementation as per VFS Administration SOP /manuals.
14. Ensure compliance with VFS’ Global’s information security policies and procedures
15. Ensure compliance of shops and license certifications and timely renewal of vendor contracts for all VAC’s.
16. Respond to inquiries & troubleshooting and ensure internal customer satisfaction of all stakeholders
17. Ensure timely renewal of maintenance contracts Full
18. Responsible for handover of premises on expiry of lease and takeover of premise. Obtain clearance certificates at time of handover
19. Assist in the sale of old company cars and other assets
20. Assist and supervise refurbishment projects
21. Ensure judicious use of natural resources
22. Adhere to the environment health and safety policy/objectives and guidelines of the organization.
Indicative KRA’s/Budgetary and Revenue Responsibilities
· Cost Effectiveness in procurement of assets and materials
· Audit Documentation & policy compliance
· New initiatives undertaken
· Vendor Management
· Internal customer satisfaction (VOC/ ESAT scores)
· Timely processing of vendor invoices
Key Interactions within and outside of VFS Global
· Various Government Department/Officials
· Vendors & Contractors
· Insurance Companies
· Service Provider – Telecom / Facility Management
· Co – ordination with various Heads of Departments/ VAC Managers of VFS Global
· Co-ordination with Corporate Office
· Finance Department
Qualification & Experience (Education, Experience, specific knowledge, skills, understanding, attitude)
Education: Minimum: Business Management Degree; Finance or Equivalent Degree.
Additional: Post Graduate or Global Equivalent Degree.
Experience: 2 – 6 years of Relevant Experience.
Knowledge & Key skills:
· Basic knowledge of Computers and work with MS Office efficiently.
· Ability to Innovate and enhance procedures and methods to increase productivity & cost effectiveness.
Qualified and interested applicants who meet the specifications are requested to send their CVs to [email protected] by 22nd September 2023. Indicate the position applied for in the subject line. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Salary USD 700
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org