Website AFRICA MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS LTD
Our client, an international organization is looking to hire a Roofer who reports to and receives assignments, instructions, and direction from the Foreman related to construction, repair, or replacement of building roofs or other structure roofs. The incumbent will be working closely with the Foreman Carpenter.
· Reads and interprets instructions and documentation, and plans work activities.
· Selects tiles, wood shingles, and other necessary roofing materials.
· Ensures roofing projects are delivered on time.
· Builds roofs using various materials and tools.
· Repairs or replace broken materials.
· Removes debris from roofs to place materials.
· Smoothens roof surfaces and fill in edges with cement.
· Ensures roofs protect buildings from weather conditions.
· Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner to get along with customers, co-workers, and supervisors.
· Moves materials and equipment to work locations and sets up work site.
· Completes records, maintains tools and equipment, and performs various clean-up/housekeeping activities.
· Responsible for maintaining a safe, clean, sanitary, healthy, presentable, and professional atmosphere, free of dust, clutter, and trash in all working facilities and areas.
· Responsible for proper utilization and safeguarding of all government and contractor-provided property (e.g., including government facilities, equipment, and tools).
· Responsible for the precise execution of Company time reporting procedures and accurate completion of timesheets.
· Responsible to perform all assigned duties as safely and efficiently as possible to maintain a safe work environment.
· Observes and follow all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal protective equipment. Performs other duties and activities as directed.
Required Academic Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
· Knowledge of hand tools, roofing, construction and maintenance techniques, and safety procedures.
· Must be able to perform physical activities such as, but not limited to, bending, standing, climbing, or walking.
· Must be able to comfortably perform all physical activities while working at height.
· Must be proficient with Microsoft programs such as Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Must speak, read, and understand the English Language.
· Must pass overseas medical screening and be in good health.
· Any roofing certification/s is highly desired.
· Must be at least a High School, Technical, or Vocational course graduate is required.
· Must have at least three (3) years of experience in roofing, maintenance, or construction environment
Qualified and interested applicants who meet the specifications are requested to send their CVS to [email protected] by 15th September 2023. Indicate the position applied for and also attach copies of:
· Up-To-Date Resume (we need CV showing your career history up to today)
· All-work-related training certificate
· Education Certificates
· Employment certificate/Recommendation letters
· Passport Copy
· COVID-19 vaccination certificate
· Driving License Copy.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Net monthly Salary is $ 500.40
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com