Website AFRICA MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS LTD
- Supervising day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Responding to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Creating effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Developing customer satisfaction goals and coordinating with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Implementing an effective customer loyalty program.
- Maintaining accurate records and documenting all customer service activities and discussions.
- Assessing service statistics and preparing detailed reports on your findings.
- Hiring and training new customer service agents.
- Managing the approved budget of the customer service department.
- Staying informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience as a Customer Service Manager, Retail Manager or Assistant Manager
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of organizational effectiveness, management practices and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years of proven experience in a customer service position with supervisory / management experience in similar environment; experience in a courier industry will have an added advantage.
Qualified and interested applicants who meet the specifications are requested to send their CVs to email@example.com or http://jobs.amsol.africa/ by 8th May 2023. Indicate the position applied for in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org