Website AFRICA MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS LTD
Our client, in the airline industry, seeks to recruit a highly efficient and proactive data and statistics manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
Key Role Description:
The jobholder is expected to be in line with the states and trends of the aviation industry and the world at large and to update the association through the development of data and statistical analysis.
Minimum Experience and Competencies:
- Minimum prior experience in a similar role handling the core duties of the role. Similar industry experience is highly preferred.
- Master in Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, or any other related field with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in data management and analysis, with 2 years at a senior position.
- Ability to decipher and organize large amounts of data.
- An analytical mindset with superb communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to translate complex problems clearly and in nontechnical terms.
- Fostering integration and teamwork.
- Formulates and implements the data strategy objectives of the association.
- Coordinate and facilitate the activities related to data and statistics in the association.
- Determine the sources of data relevant to the association.
- Responsible for processing the data and statistics from the association members or any other data sources.
- Oversee the planning and implementation of various industry subject topics related to data and statistics regarding the airline industry.
- Prepare the following data and statistics for publications on the quarterly outlook and the AFRAA annual report.
- Prepare data and statistics-related presentations as directed by the Secretary General.
- Undertake specific data analysis and studies as directed by the Secretary General.
- Part of the management team.
- Work cooperatively with other departments, team leaders and managers in the secretariat, partners, and stakeholders.
- Maintain confidentiality.
Qualified and interested applicants who meet the specifications are requested to send their CVs to [email protected] by February 16, 2024. CVs will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Kindly ensure to indicate your current and expected gross salary on the application.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com