Website AFRICA MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS LTD
Our client in Visa Processing is seeking to recruit a Business Development Lead responsible for the Kenya and Ghana markets. The successful jobholder will be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Key Role Description
The jobholder is primarily responsible for assisting in identifying and developing business opportunities for the company while ensuring alignment with the company’s strategies. The incumbent will be working towards the plan to achieve the defined yearly targets and objectives set for the country/region
Minimum Experience and Competencies
1. Have full responsibility in assistance in analysing business needs to identify new opportunities over and above the present core businesses
2. Possess thorough understanding of the company’s service offerings and capabilities
3. Prepare and maintain databases for various areas relating to the current & future business
4. Prepare all quarterly reports for the clients’ governments
5. Prepare all quarterly reports for all the client governments
6. Help establish contacts with various diplomatic Missions and governments within Africa region as well as Globally for business development in Africa
7. Must have relevant experience handling Government tenders and or contracts –proficiency in end to end tender processes
8. Ensure compliance with the company’s information security policies and procedures applicable to the role
9. Ensure continuous and sustained business development effort which would help in enhancing the Company profile and Brand image and experience with government procurement
10. Must have experience of business development with governments
11. Mandatory ability to read, write & speak fluently, especially in French and English – Knowledge of the French language – written & spoken
- Assistance in market intelligence activities by continuously scouting for new opportunities, competition information, new initiatives’ that can be proposed to the clients in an ever changing and competitive environment
- Judicious use of natural resources. Shall adhere to the environment health and safety policy/objectives and guidelines of the organization.
- Assistance in building and maintaining business relations with Diplomatic missions (Existing and New)
- Assistance in identifying new business opportunity for growth of business.
- Assistance in identifying effective ways to keep the company’s offerings unique in the competitive space
- Identify opportunities for growth of business for VISA outsourcing /Identity Management/ Citizen Services and Value Added Services business
Qualification & Experience (Education, Experience, specific knowledge, skills, understanding, attitude)
1. Graduate or global equivalent in a relevant discipline
2. Post Graduate or global equivalent
3. Minimum relevant work experience 3 – 5 years’
4. Proficient in M.S. Office
5. Excellent negotiation skills
6. Entrepreneurship Ability and Prospecting
7. Account management previous experience
8. Quality & Service Orientation
9. Teamwork & Collaboration
10. Cross Selling and market Penetration
11. Diversity Sensitivity
The gross pay for this position is KES 430,000.
Qualified and interested applicants who meet the specifications are requested to send their CVS to [email protected] by 9th February 2024. CVs will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Kindly ensure to indicate your current and expected gross salary on the application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org